10 DIY CHOKER IDEAS - All Under Rs50 Only!

07 January




Chokers are in trend from a long time and these are super easy to make!
I wanted to do this from a long time so here are 10 DIY Choker Ideas that will save you a heck lot of money.

If you order 10 chokers from amazon it would cost you more than Rs500 but here I show you how you can style by budget.
I did not buy anything specifically for this diy but I had everything available with me.
If you are into craft even you'd have everything around you. 

MATERIAL USED:
  • Macame thread
  • Broken jewellery
  • Useless denim jean
  • Glue
  • Scrap leather pieces
    (you can use fabric too)
I searched online for choker and some of them were really expensive but easy to make it's just the brand what makes it expensive so I recreated them with leather & eyelet.
(You can get eyelet n local shop for Rs3 only)
Nobody will know if its handmade or from a high end brand.
This is my version of recreating trendy chokers and creating some of my own.

 


And here are some more pictures of what I made,



 





 
 

 
 
 

 
 



Hope you find it fun & useful to make :)
If you try them don't forget to tag me in the picture or email me I'd honestly love to see your work.

SHARE THIS VIDEO ON SOCIAL MEDIA : https://youtu.be/IJRjuKcka5k
(Let your friends know about these ideas too)
 SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEO LIKE THIS 👇
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC71vRongNGTKYWihOqjU8nw

Also don't forget to subscribe to weekly newsletter 👇


I'll see you next week, Byeee! ✌- Puja








You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what do you think?

Subscribe