Last minute FATHER'S DAY gifts

16 June

 
Forgot about father's day ?
I have some great last minute on budget gift ideas for father's day and if you remembered just now then don't worry I Got your back because these are budget friendly and super easy to make.
I have more Ideas on my blog and you don't have to go search for it
I will have all links below:
 
Ultimate gift box:
Top 12 DIY gifts for Father's Day:

Back to this post, I've shown 4 budget friendly ideas that you can gift your dad so for the first one I used some pebbles that I got from my near by park, super easy to find. Right?
I found some small pebbles and pasted my Dad's photos on it and placed all the pebbles inside a plastic bag and tied a knot with the help of a ribbon with a note that says dad you rock not very hard to make but super cute
Then I just grabbed a nice classy tie and wrote a funny and silly thing and just tied around it and it looked super cute
 
Like so all my DIYs are budget friendly and very easy to recreate which makes it a perfect handmade gift for you father because as you know handmade gifts are way more valuable
 
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE:
 



I hope you find this video useful
Treat your Dad well, love him make this day unforgettable for him.
he deserves it 💟

Share this post on social media and Comment what you think about it? :D
 
If you try them don't forget to let me know

or tag me in the picture or email me.
 
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEO LIKE THIS 👇
 
Also don't forget to subscribe to weekly newsletter 👇
I'll see you next week, Byeee! ✌- Puja


You Might Also Like

0 comments

So what do you think?

Subscribe